Female bloggers in Toronto: Listen up!
I belong to an organization called Women in Communications and Technology’s (WCT), whose mission is to engage women, and help them grow and advance in their careers in communications, digital media and technology through a network of industry support, leadership, education and mentoring. It’s an amazing organization and the events they offer are often invaluable.
This upcoming Wednesday, WCT is hosting an event called Blogging Demystified.
The topics of discussion will be as follows:
- The influence bloggers have acquired and maintained
- The best practices for blogger outreach
- The diverse nature of collaborations with bloggers
- What metrics determine a successful collaboration
- How bloggers are monetizing their content
The panelists will be as follows:
- Jennifer Flores: Founder of Blog Podium and the writer behind Rambling Renovators
- Rashida Jeeva: General Manager, Huffington Post Canada
- Tanya Linton: Partner and Executive Producer, Architect Films
- Jennifer Knox: PR & Communications Manager Etsy Canada
If you are in the Greater Toronto Area and are looking for an educational event, click here for tickets.
Leave a Reply